Friday, December 09, 2005



BACK.

We will definitely miss that not-so-nice-afterall place, Genting Highlands. My last few days were filled with so much things that blogging alone is never enough to contain them all. All right, the competition first. We did achieve a Gold with Distinctions, but, sth just cocked up and we lost our status as the Top of the top band. We got 2nd. Argh. Anyway, our band was the only band who got above 85%, to be exact, we got 89.6%. Sigh. OKAY. Not trying to boast here. Anyway, no one was feeling good about it. Losing it just like that. Well, at least, we know our good. That's enough man.


:))))



Lalalaaa. 3 buffet meals per day in the hotel cafe for the 4 days. Sick and tired of it man. And furthermore, the food sucks la. Except for the 2nd last day. Things just changed for the better when we were about to leave eh? Funny.



WAHHH!!! GENTING'S SERVICES ROT MAN. Rot to the core. After the continuous strings of bad experiences, I've began to appreciate Singapore more. Majority of the people WORKING there were so RUDE and IMPATIENT. Even the housekeepers of the hotels. Sucks man. It's not that I want to complain or whatsoever la, they really, urgh, pissed me off like some shits can. Yucks.




A number of us, inclusing myself, were going crazy over one of the adjudicators from Japan, Mr Hibiki Minowa. He's 66 year old but please! His looks dont fit in la! He has this typical Japanese MAN-look and oooh, when he doesnt smile, he's charming like whats! Awwww. The bunch of crazy us grab the opportunity to take pictures with him during the cocktail party and even asked Ms Sia to help us get his signature. OOOooh. He's our idiol!




The night times were the best period of those days. Going around to others' room, messing up their beds, room-to-room callings, gossiped throughout the night, walking around in the middle of the night ( 3a.m ), getting to know people more, more juicy news, heart-to-heart talks, rubbishings, lamings, everything.




Geraldine and her Bobby, plus Felix. =x Ooh, I realised Erina is a super enthu girl la. Craps a lot and very drama too. Hah. And many more. These are the moments I'll miss most.




Didnt really shop much. Bought a pair of shoes. That's it. HAH. And flying coaster. That's all. We didnt really plan our time well and were spending them unproductively. Duh. I've gained 2 kg. Besides banding, all we did were eat sleep shop. Wasnt surprise that I'd actually gained weight. Bah.




Should be starting work tmr. Unless I'm too tired. But I dont think so. Hyper like somewhats. Lalala.




HELLO EVERYBODY! I MISS YOU GUYS!



:)))






beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:14 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT